Translate

Thursday 30 October 2014

Jack and Jill Play - my made up play.

TASK:
Read this play script of a scene from Jack and Jill based on the nursery rhyme. 

Write a scene for a play script for a later scene in Jack and Jill, or for another nursery rhyme. 

Make sure you lay out your play script correctly with:
Title
Cast list
Scene number
Stage directions in brackets e.g. (Jack and Jill are walking along lane holding empty pails or buckets)
Character names at the beginning of each line with a colon: and a tab space

The different ends of the story Jack and Jill.

Characters:
Mum
Jack
Jill
Narrator

Scene 2:

Mum:   I wonder where those kids are? (pauses) I better check whats going on, it has been awhile.

(Mum stomps outside and opens the door.)

Mum:   What is going on out here?

Jill:   Well, since Jack is normally clumsy he,   tripped over this small rock!

(Jill holds the little rock shoving the rock in the mums face.)

Mum:   Really he tripped over this small rock and, his head is cracked like Humpy Dumpy! 

Jill:   Ya that is what exactly happened!

Mum:   Well come inside and we shall fix Jack up.

Scene 3:

Narrator:   Wait I have got a better ending I'll just rewind the story and make Jack and Jill switch                           bodies.

Mum:   I wonder where those kids are?

(Jill wakes up and faces her body which is Jack)

Jill (in Jacks body) : AHHHHHH Jack wake up!

Jack ( in Jills body) AHHHHHH get out of my body!

Jill:        How did this happen?

(Mum mumbles the lasts words in the last scene and walks outside.)

Mum;       What is going on out here?

Jill:           I am in Jacks BODY!

Jack :       And I am in Jills BODY!

Jill and Jack screams:   AHHHH

Mum: How did this happen?

(Jack and Jill shrugged)

Jill:      It must of happened when knocked into each others head.

Jack:    I feel different.

Mum:  Well we shall go to Hogwarts and get you two fixed up.



No comments:

Post a Comment