Translate

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Short Story

Today I have to right a story about a taxi an old enemy and Valentines Day.

One happy day I was walking across the street to get to the other side to get to the cinema. Then suddenly out from the open a taxi came speeding out and knocked me over! Once I got up I was trying to see who was in the car but I couldn't see. Then out came a Person that I thought I used to know and then I knew... It was my old enemy! We argued and screamed while standing on the road. Lots of honking lots of yelling and now everyone was angry because they couldn't go across the road. About now people were standing on their cars yelling and screaming at us even though, we were angrily fighting so we didn't notice. But suddenly out of the sky Valentine gifts came falling from the sky since it was Valentines day. The gifts were balloons, flowers, chocolate, cards and lots more. But apparently a card came flying down and gave my old enemy a paper cut! I was laughing and laughing and my enemy got scared and ran away. All the gifts falling from the sky made everyone smile and happy. Then people got in their cars fixed up with their mistakes and then it went back to a normal day. But incase you didn't notice I am a chicken so tell your children what actually happened when the chicken crossed the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment