Translate

Thursday 8 August 2013

Homework challenge Term 3!!

Last week I did 5 things around the house without my mum or dad telling me. First of all I cleaned up my room it took awhile but it was actually worth it and my mum was shocked. Secondly I washed the dishes I also wiped them it didn't really take that long. I also hang the clothes up on the line. It was actually fun because I started playing a game with it. I also folded the clothes. It took a while because there were so many clothes. My mum was so proud of me of what I have done but I still had one thing to do. On Saturday I started cleaning up the shed. When I first started it look like a bomb but when I finished it it looked like a real home. My mum and sisters loved it so much.
So had so much fun last week and it was fun I hope there will be a challenging challenge next week.

IF YOU WANT TO GET MORE THINGS WHAT I DID IN THE SHED OR THE ROOM PLEASE COMMENT BELOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment