Translate

Monday 8 September 2014

Dialouge


Task:
Create dialogue for this image. Include taglines. 

"Can you check my tongue again doctor," I crowed.
"Uh why do I have to do it?" he complained.
"Because you are the doctor!" he explained, "You are supposed to fix things and check if everything's alright!"
"Uh fine open wide," he dribbled.
The patient chameleon spat his long tongue out and it was almost touching the ground.
"Well there is definitely something wrong with that," the doctor said.
"What's wrong doctor?" the patient said.
"Well there seems to be some bumps on your tongue." the doctor informed.
"Oh dear!" The patient shouted as he slowly rolled his tongue back in.
"There is a way to fix it though!" he shouted.
"What do I have to do doctor?" he questioned.
"Well you would have to lick a mouldy branch like this for an hour," he answered.
"Ok I'll do that," he said, "Actually I have a branch like this at my house."
"That's good, so you go home and heal your tongue and call me if anything goes wrong."
"Ok doctor see you soon!" he shouted as he left the branch.
Then the doctor said to himself,"Lol, I am actually not a doctor, but I wonder if it actually gets better?"
The next week I see my patent with a mouldy tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment