Translate

Thursday 4 September 2014

Losing my passport (fun story)

I have been in New Zealand for nearly a day now. I came here because it was much quieter and they had good schools here. I came here with my dad and mum and we live in a flash shack by the beach. When we got to our new house my passport got missing within my luggage and I still can't find it this very day. If I lost my passport that means I can't visit my family in England at the end of this year so it means so much to me that I find my passport! I know that it isn't at the airport because I was carrying my passport in my hand, so the only place it would be in is in the house. I looked in my room, my mom's room, the closet, the lounge but I still could not find it! I thought that maybe it was at the airport so I took a walk to the airport because it was only a 30 min walk and plus I didn't want to tell my parents, so I walked down and once I reached the airport and I could hear footsteps behind me. I keep walking and walking for a few mins and someone is still following me but, I quickly turn just looking at the corner of my eye and I saw a man in a business suit hiding a meter away behind me. So I quickly ran for my life and I could hear them running too I was running hard out it felt like I was going to get a stitch so I start to slow down but he started to catch up but... I stopped and turned around (which I shouldn't of done) and the business man came up to me and then said "excuse me lady why were you running away from me seriously well any way heres your passport, your name is Jane right." I nodded. "Good ok hopefully I will see you next time," he screamed with a skip in his step and there it is in my hand my passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment