Translate

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Dialogues

Hello there, today I am going to tell you a few dialogues.

The first dialogue I am going to do is a dialogue when I came from camp and I was talking to my mum.


[ Me ]  Mum how come you took soo long!

[ Mum ]  I was mowing the lawns and I called the office and they said to come at 3pm.

Me ]  Don't listen to the office people because they always tell you the wrong time!

Mum ] I should of knew anyway how was camp.

Me ]  I was fun I can tell you when we get home.


The second dialogue when my teacher talked to us about technology this week.

[ Teacher ] I forgot to tell you that we get to do technology this week!
[ Students ] Yes ! (mumble).
[ Leka ] What group are you in?
[ Me ] I seriously don't know but I will look it up.
[ Teacher ] Quien down everybody now if you don't know what group you're in I shared a document with you.

Students ] What if you don't have the document?
Teacher ] Okay I will share it with you again.


The last dialogue is about a conversation with one of my friends about the food at camp.

Me ] Oh this is delicious!
[ Jack ] I know even this cake!
Me ] I did not see that I should of got that cause it looks so yum.
Jack ] what is that in your hand?
Me ] I think it's red velvet muffins?
Jack ] I should've saved it because now I'm feeling hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment