Translate

Thursday 27 March 2014

Photos with meanings

Today I was looking at pictures my teacher gave me.
Here are the pictures my teacher gave me.

1.




This photo shows a film is nothing like a movie.
I think this because the book is more colour and bigger and the film has no colour and is small plus the iceberg growing at the bottom has more ice than the top.












2.



This photo shows leadership because the red man in the middle is telling the group to do a good job and the group are holding each others back also the group on the outside is a different than the inside.











3.


This photo shows a thousand memories because when you take pictures, it is a time to remember and you put it in your album because in your life you always want to remember something and you always want to remember something special.







4. My own picture.


Don't stop believing and go for it because a whole new life under water might be amazing and plus cats do not like water so he is going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment