Translate

Tuesday 3 June 2014

TIS Times with Bailey Dobier

Reporter: So, when did you start going to THINK Global School (TGS)?
Bailey: Around 2010.

Reporter: What do you do at TGS?
Bailey: Its like a normal school but you travel around the world and you learn things from that country.

Reporter: What was your favourite event in what country?
Bailey: The most amazing event that I have ever done is snorkeling because I've never done it before but it was amazing and plus it was in the Galapagos Islands and the waters are amazing and clear and you could see all the fish around you.

Reporter: Do you get sea sick?
Bailey: I used to when I started TGS but I've recovered from it.

Reporter: What country are you from?
Bailey: I am from Christchurch, New Zealand.


Reporter: In this picture, what were you doing and where was this taken?

Bailey: In this picture I was trekking across Himalayan the Kingdom of Bhutan and I was looking at the scenery across the mountain. Isn't it beautiful.

Reporter: Yes it is beautiful I wish I could have been there.


Here is the link for the actual articlehttp://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/10109409/Life-changing-journey-for-student:

No comments:

Post a Comment